I’m up for a challenge!
I’ve been throwing recipes at you since the fall of 2012, and now it’s YOUR turn to speak up. I’m always making up new recipes, or recharging those I’ve had when I’ve eaten out. But now…
I want to know what YOU want to eat.
I’m having a contest,
and you are all invited to join in the fun.
- In the “comments” section below, please list 4-5 of YOUR favorite ingredients that you’d like to have made into a recipe
- I’ll choose a winner from the entries
- I’ll make a meal from at least 3 of the winner’s chosen ingredients
- The winner’s meal will be the star of my blog, along with photos of the dish, the winner’s name, and their ingredient suggestions
- The winner will also be sent a surprise gift, from me 🙂
What are you waiting for? LET’S GO!
⇒ Important Note: There are a few items I cannot use (due to allergies): tofu, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale, leeks, seafood